Delivery & Terms
Find Out More About
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Once an order has been placed with Pash Classics, you will receive a confirmation email. If the item is in stock it should be dispatched within 2 working days. If the item is not in stock or is a bespoke order then we will notify you via email of the expected delivery week.
We will then contact you via email or by telephone approximately a week before delivery to confirm actual delivery date at a convenient time for both parties.
Non-stock deliveries are usually made within 8-12 weeks from the day of order. For alternate delivery options please contact us on 01509 767374 or email .
On receipt of the goods, please check for any damage to packaging and item before signing delivery confirmation. Please inform courier / driver of any damage. This covers both yourself and Pash Classics as failure to do so will be taken as acceptance by you that all goods were received in a perfect condition. In some cases, the courier driver will not wait for the goods to be inspected - in this instance, please sign for the delivery as 'Unchecked'.
Failed deliveries because of not being able to access the property, either due to size of product, or owner not being present on the agreed day may result in a re-delivery charge.
Standard delivery is to front door or kerbside only. Please contact us for special arrangements i.e. upper floor deliveries etc... Delivery costs cannot be refunded for failed or refused deliveries for these reasons.
Pash Classics Image Competition
1. The competition commences at 09.00 on 24th April 2020 and closes at 23.59 on 08th May 2020. Any entries received after the closing date will automatically be disqualified from inclusion in the competition.
2. In order to be entered into our competition an entrant will need to upload a post onto one of our social media channels (limited to Instagram). Or, alternatively send your picture by email to .
3. The winner will be selected at random, from all eligible entries received by the competition closing date.
4. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to the possibility of their pictures being used on our website, social media channels, email campaigns and other marketing activities (not limited but including blog posts, editorials and advertising).
5. Pash will contact the winner via email within 7 days. If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days of such notification, or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, Pash reserves the right to pick another winner.
6. The balance of the gift voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and you will only be able to use it to purchase products from our website www.pash-classics.com
NHS Staff & Key Worker Discount
If you work for the NHS or are a key worker we are offering a 10% discount code to those that fall under this wing of employment. We have followed guidelines from the UK government on what jobs are classed as key. If you want to find out whether you are eligible for this discount visit the Government guidance page.
Offer ends on the 31st May, discount codes already given out can still be applied to orders after this date.
If you are entitled to our key worker discount click here
Here at Pash, we wanted to do our bit to help support the country in the fight against COVID-19. We decided to donate 5% of sales from the 27th April to the 24th May, a total of 28 days. We will be donating the money through the NHS charity Just Giving. If you want to find out more from the charity, visit their website.