All our products are covered by the following 2-year limited warranty guarantee.
Products covered: The guarantee extends to all products purchased directly from us through our website. It does not extend to other products offered by third parties.
Persons covered: The guarantee extends to the first purchases of any Pash Classics customers indicated on the official receipt and is valid for a shorter period of time than 2 years from the date of initial purchase. Please retain a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
Scope of Guarantee:
The guarantee cover the following defects in materials and workmanship:
- Any manufacturing flaw in the products despite normal usage or proper handling.
- Any manufacturing flaw that is caused despite normal usage and proper handling.
The guarantee does not cover the following:
- Conditions arising as a result of fair wear and tear, negligence, wilful damage or misuse.
- Any comfort preferences or normal decrease in the upholstery or materials due to general usage.
In addition, the guarantee is automatically invalidated in any of the following circumstances:
- If the product is used in a manner incompatible with its intended design and purchase.
- If the product has been repaired or altered by someone other than Pash Classics or authorised agents subject to Pash Classics.
- If the product has been soiled or rendered unhygienic, including a result of burns, stains or liquid damages by yourself.
- There is evidence of misuse or use in a non-domestic environment.
- The product has been exported outside of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
In the event of a dispute, we may require for the item to be further inspected. You must agree to provide reasonable assistance to us or third parties to facilitate and enable the inspection. If you do not agree, this can result in us denying your warranty claim.
Making A Claim
To make a claim on our 2-year limited warranty guarantee, you will need the following:
- Proof of purchase including your order confirmation. You will not be able to make a claim without proof of purchase.
To make a claim, please get in touch by email or by phone.
The guarantee includes a repair service, or if your product can’t be repaired then we’ll replace it with the same model. If your product is no longer available, we'll swap it with one of an equivalent specification or purchase value.